It’s autumn, and that means auction season is in full swing.
If you’re thinking of a sale before winter, or planning something for down the road, now’s the time to start planning. We can help you organize, work out a schedule and arrange all the details so you can have a successful sale day.
We’d be glad to set up an appointment to visit, discuss our services and your options, and put you on our schedule. Please contact us any time.
We want to thank you so much for the success of our sale. At first I thought it was impossible, but with many friends’ help and your good organization it went great. We were happy with all of it. When people would ask who we got and I would tell them, they would say, “you have the best” and we agree. You really know your business.
Verna, Tom & Joni
Dan Piroutek – Auctioneer
- Personal Property – Livestock – Real Estate Auctioneer
- BS degree in Animal Science at South Dakota State University – 1976
- Superior School of Auctioneering, Decatur, IL – 1977
- SD Real Estate License # 282
- 31 years of experience
- Owns and operates a 300-cow cattle ranch in central western South Dakota, along with raising wheat, oats, alfalfa and corn for silage